Thursday, April 2, 2015

Green Lady Went Down To Bravo

Green Lady went down to Bravo, she was lookin' for some lives to steal,
She was in a bind, 'cuz she was way behind, and she was lookin' to make a deal.
When she came across this Yorker lad, shufflin' his cards and chips,
Green Lady came up with her Bonehead guards, and said boy let me tell you what--
I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a poker player too,
And if you care to make a dare, I'll make a bet with you,
Now you've a pretty good poker face, but give the Gravemind her due,
I'll bet Tilly's soul against your own, 'cause I think I'm better than you.
The Yorker said: "My name's Cadence, and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm the best there's ever been!"



To the tune of The Devil Came Down To Georgia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

No comments:

Post a Comment